You can use cPanel to change the PHP upload limit for your Linux Hosting account. By default, the limit is 2 MB.
- Go to your Cloudonhost Client Portal,
- Click on Services block on the Account Dashboard, then click on the hosting plan which you need to change the php upload setting.
- On the Actions menu, click Log in to cPanel.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Software section, select MultiPHP INI Editor.
- In the MultiPHP INI Editor, in the Configure PHP INI basic settings, select the home directory or a domain’s document root to open the corresponding PHP configuration. Normally select a domain name instead of Home directory.
- After selected, click the value for upload_max_filesize, input a new value from the menu and then click Apply.
The upload_max_filesize should not large than post_max_size.