In this article we’ll show you how to create new email account via DirectAdmin Control Panel. Please kindly refer to the guide below:
- Please login to the DirectAdmin, how to login to DirectAdmin
- Locate the E-Mail Management section, and Click on the E-Mail Accounts.
- There are 3 fields and 4 textbox to be filled up. All are compulsory.
- First, the username of the email account which would be the email address as well
- Second, the preferred password. Please use strong password with the combination of Symbols, Upper and lower case alphabets and numeric characters. Preferred length would be at least 8 characters or longer.
- Third, re-enter the password
- Forth, setting the email quota in the Meg / MB / Megabytes
- Create Button to create the email account.
- Then you will see an Account Created screen and show all the mailbox information.